The quickest course to start using Linux today!
What you’ll learn
- Essential Linux Concepts
- Using Linux as your main desktop operating system
- Learn about the command line
- Write bash scripts
Do you want to get up and running with Linux as fast as possible? That’s how I roll! I don’t want people to sit around watching boring tutorials for hours and hours, I believe in a fast and easy approach.
Linux is not learned in tutorials, you learn it by doing. So I teach people the basics and get them on their way to start actually using Linux on a daily basis. Fast, short and easy is my motto.
Tutorials who takes hours on end get very deep into the subject, and learning in a video format is easy for most people. But I believe in learning people the basics and teaching then to become independent in their craft. When you are working on Linux machines, the most essential tools will come up 80% of the time, the rest is experience and repetition. In this course I focus on those essentials and I try to get you working with Linux asap!
In this course you will learn how to:
- Install Linux
- Install and manage software
- Using the terminal
- Navigating through the files and directories
- Learn about the Linux filesystem
- Using command line text editors
- Command piping and redirection
- Shell variables
- Install VSCode for writing our bash script
- Write a basic Linux script